What to do in case of an Emergency
- Remain calm. This is essential to ensure optimal safety and care for you and your pet.
- Call your regular veterinarian. If they are unavailable, call one of us at TLC at the number to your right.
- We will talk you through your emergency and prepare for your pet’s arrival.
- Prepare to leave.
Handle your pet carefully and cautiously. They may bite unexpectedly.
- Bring any medications or suspected poisons, including the container or packaging.
- View and/or print maps and driving directions to our locations.
- Drive Safely.