Poisonings & Toxicities 2017-01-30T00:28:31+00:00

household poisonsThe typical household is full of products and materials that can seriously harm our pets if ingested: cleaning products, automobile fluids, gardening supplies, plants, prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and even foods like grapes, sugarless gum & chocolate!  It is important to keep these hazardous items away from pets at all times.

If you know or suspect that your pet has been poisoned, call immediately. Make sure to bring the original packaging of the substance your pet ingested with you to TLC.


To learn about first aid for this and other emergencies, click here: TLC First Aid